nats007
Thanks for the replies! Currently on travel so I'll hold off on fixing it, plus antiX 8.5 is coming out tomorrow hopefully. I'll probably redo my antiX install with the gold copy and put kde on it as well. KDE seems pretty snappy with antiX!
rokytnji
menufile"Applications" /usr/share/icons/gTangish-2.0a1/32x32/apps/blam.png application
I checked that before I did the fix secipolla. That line was in menu but I was missing the program files in ./icewm and /etc/X11/icewm on my installation. Don't know why that happened. Hence my biker way of booting live cd and stealing off of it. __{{emoticon}}__
icewm_menu2.sh
I didn't know about using that command so if it happens again I will refer to your post and give it a whirl if it ever happens again. __{{emoticon}}__
secipolla
This is the app OU812 made/modded to update the menus. If you look at ~/.icewm/menu you'll see this is the command called when we click on Menu>Desktop>IceWM>Update menus (auto)
It doesn't use the programs file anymore, now it uses the desktop files in /usr/share/applications.
/usr/local/bin/icewm_menu2.sh runs ~/.icewm/icemenuyap2.py pointing its output to ~/.icewm/application. Then the menu reads it.
OU812
I ran the 8.5"final" livecd and then installed it. When installed, I noticed that it installed the grub splash from the previous release rather the newer one.

john
anticapitalista
Site Admin
That is deliberate. I though it might be a bit too"in your face" to have the Marek Edelman splash as the one on install.
OU812
Good call. I remember some feathers getting ruffled by the name of a previous release; this grub could have a similar affect.

john