kidx86
What is Needed?
32bit PAE core base.
webcam support for gameplay videos.
AMD & Nvida support don't wanna be one sided we want all to enjoy gaming.
Bettter 2d and 3d rendering with AMD and nvidia.

so far thats all for kernel ideas but as far as the distro goes there will be maybe 2 games on distro from install. Rest should be in the repos any games that are not in the repos that you guys like please past the link to the deb files here or ideas Cheers!!! __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
skidoo
? ? ?
Last edited by skidoo on 24 Oct 2014, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
kidx86
Well if your part of Linuxlite I don't know casue they are drama and if you don't take me serious then why bother posting any how i am not here to fight with Linuxlite fan boys or users and yes was gona make TeaBag Os untill i came here and talked to people who are more down to earth and have respect than LDC.Also did you know I revamp the wallpaper in Linuxlite so you don't take me serious well if you use Linuxlite then you must lmao all the work i did on fixing his crap wallpaper and no respect there good luck with LDC also can you please keep this on topic and not go off topic this is for ideas not rants thanks.
Eino
Hello,
I have been beta testing games for GSN, and I like the way this system runs the games sent to me. The biggest problem is some of the authers of the games can't get out of the Windows mind set, and make the games more universal. So they can be played regardles of what OS you are running.
I like the Ideea of a true linux gameing machine.
Whats really needed is a more up to date flashplayer.
Seems like the most up to date linux flasplayer for Linux will not work with alll the games.
Depending on how many games you put on the distro. You may need to do an Internet install for the games, for an CD install. You could fit more on a DVD install.
Here is what I'm runing in short.

Code: Select all

System:    Host: antiX1 Kernel: 3.6.6-antix.1-amd64-smp x86_64 (64 bit) 
           Desktop: IceWM 1.3.7 Distro: antiX-12.5-full-alpha2-amd64 EdelweiƟpiraten 09 November 2012
Machine:   System: Compaq Presario 061 product: ER919AA-ABA SR1820NX NA620 version: 0nx1411RE101NAGAM00
           Mobo: ASUSTek model: NAGAMI version: 1.02 Bios: Phoenix version: 3.11 date: 09/19/2006
CPU:       Single core AMD Athlon 64 3400+ (-UP-) cache: 512 KB flags: (lm nx sse sse2 sse3) clocked at 1000.00 MHz 
Graphics:  Card: NVIDIA C51 [GeForce 6150 LE] X.Org: 1.12.4 driver: nvidia Resolution: 1024x768@75.0hz 
GLX Renderer: GeForce 6150 LE/integrated/SSE2 GLX Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 304.64
Last edited by Eino on 16 Dec 2012, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
kidx86
Well the only way to get the best flash player is by using adobe's latest.But they stop developing there standalone client, if I remember you can only get up to 11 somthing thats the last i heard on that so getting more upto date is kinda hard when the main devs stoped becasue they were gona go with MS only if I remember.
Eino
kidx86 wrote:Well the only way to get the best flash player is by using adobe's latest.But they stop developing there standalone client, if I remember you can only get up to 11 somthing thats the last i heard on that so getting more upto date is kinda hard when the main devs stoped becasue they were gona go with MS only if I remember.
I think Microsoft is now worred about the Chrome OS takeing ground. So they are in with adobe to try to stop it.
kidx86
Eino wrote:
kidx86 wrote:Well the only way to get the best flash player is by using adobe's latest.But they stop developing there standalone client, if I remember you can only get up to 11 somthing thats the last i heard on that so getting more upto date is kinda hard when the main devs stoped becasue they were gona go with MS only if I remember.
I think Microsoft is now worred about the Chrome OS takeing ground. So they are in with adobe to try to stop it.
Now that leaves us linux users useless now my question is can we get a HTML5 player that can out preform flash? HTML5 needs to start getting used and also more support flash wont be around long for linux.
Eino
Replacement for Adobe Flash is coming soon.
You may also be interested in Jonas answer to the question What can I do for Linux support. Basically, it's that native clients in Google Chrome work under Linux and a native client Unity Web player is currently being worked on. So, at least in Google Chrome, eventually you'll be able to play Unity Web players which I think is very nice __{{emoticon}}__
kidx86
HTML5 would replace it but I am thinking of making GPTV in 2015 when my domain expires if not soon bassically a youtube for gamers and Antix-Gaming-Edition will be on display also Antix will be on my WBGS site so yea.Antix is awsome but we always keep in mind to have a HTML5 video player youtube suppports HTML5 and soon more sites will follow unless they are only catering to MS GPTV will fix that.
skidoo
kidx86, I apologize for my unhelpful earlier post.
FWIW, no, I'm not a"fan" of LinuxLite.
Last edited by skidoo on 24 Oct 2014, 23:19, edited 2 times in total.
kidx86
skidoo i accept your apologie I hope we can become friends and I hope you end up liking my version of this distro i am working my but off to please gamers.I am not pro at every thing but if I do this right this distro will out preform Linuxlite and also the community here is on another level we have respect and show it. Ill try extra hard to please gamers,by the way LDC went on a banning spree and most of the people that were cool there got banned also the people that were cool there made OLC and locked it down and is almost a mirrior image of LDC copying there fourms i stay away from small or middle communitys now and only foucus on distro community,Also My WBGS Society why caue we have goals and they dont hope we can still be buddy's I know a few older people that would say sorry and talk behind ya back LDC/OLC style me i am straight up ill tell you if I don't like and you sir i respect for apologizing thats what this is all about man respect.
kidx86
Gamer Edition may not come with a bunch of games that lag it out like other distros repos are your friend this is not linux live-gamers reboot this is special.This is a very smooth running distro thast very light I am trying to cram all of your ideas for gaming in this as well I also hope this works well with track pads on laptops if so then I know i have done my job correct.Any one have any other wishes for this release casue what ever does not get put in this version will have to wait till 13 if i am still developing this.
kidx86
Here is a treat to all the fans of AntiX most of all fans of gamers I hope Anti and Dave don't bust my chops for exposing this I just like catering to fans.

Eino
kidx86 wrote: kernel ideas but as far as the distro goes there will be maybe 2 games on distro from install. Rest should be in the repos any games that are not in the repos that you guys like please past the link to the deb files here or ideas Cheers!!! __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
You could make a heaver DVD verision with more than two games, Or a web install version on CD that would include every thing.
Just a thought.

I'm looking foreward to your gameing verision. __{{emoticon}}__
kidx86
ok thanks for teh ideas ill talk to dave and see what he says __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__