eric52
Yes, Blurey, we might have a language barrier and other communication issues. The US is not the only country in the world, but it is the only country I can speak about based on extensive experience - even that may not be representative. because it is such a big country. Anyhow, I can tell you are deeply concerned about modern society, as I am. Let's hope conditions improve.
rokytnji
When people start harping about values. You know the jig is up.

Especially when it is a outsider looking in.

Blurey
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
eugen-b
@Alananarchy, don't you think that focusing public attention into xenophobic channels can be in fact beneficial for those who want to prepare themselves for the next economic crisis before the masses realize its coming? This strategy is effective regardless of whether xenophobia is justified or not.
Blurey

But these are taught us for Hungarians immigration from politics, philanthropic affection and
human consciousness from !

The trouble is in the Islam, the Koran the source of the problem: implies chapters like that, that the Muslin one is ordered to destroy the faithless ones. There are aggression like this and hatred at the Semitic folk only, it chance because they have practice in him.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
eugen-b
Alanarchy wrote:Hey, but Roky, maybe you think we should chat about something important, such as what are the Kardashians doing this weekend? __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
You might give some of your own thought produce instead of throwing around with links and caricatures of arguable quality.
Do you think we are supposed to defend US neocon policy?

My point is that most regular muslims don't wake up and start looking for an infidel to kill.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
eugen-b
Alan, brilliant. A bit off-topic, imho, Sorry that I make this remark.

An anecdotic evidence from my town. We have many Turks living here. They are here for 3-4 generations already. Native Germans hate them mostly anyway, but mostly in those areas where Tukrs don't actually live. We have many Kurds here, too. There are sometimes fights but not too serious during Kurdish political demonstrations.
Well, now the Turks are panicking a bit. Too many North African Arabs came in and are misbehaving a bit. As a result Turkish biker gangs are getting new members.

Labeling this chaotic diversity with Islamisation of Europe (I'm not meaning you) is kinda off-topic as well.
Blurey
eugen-b wrote: You might give some of your own thought produce instead of throwing around with links and caricatures of arguable quality.
Do you think we are supposed to defend US neocon policy?

My point is that most regular muslims don't wake up and start looking for an infidel to kill.

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"https://youtu.be/KFKl_FxWFOk"
linktext was:"An immigrant message of his from the eastern one for Magyar!"
====================================
Blurey

Yu Hsi-mei: George Soros launched a war against China

George Soros' publicly launched a war against China", announced Mej Hsi-ju, a researcher at the Chinese Ministry of Commerce Zsemin Zsipao by senior state journal - write the MTI.

On Tuesday, presumably because of the speculators has weakened both the Chinese yuan and the Hong Kong dollar. The Shanghai stock index tumbled 6.4 percent, reaching a 13 month low point not seen before.

Although the central bank did not intervene in these processes, however, the media drew attention to the fact that because of his activities especially George Soros there is a particular emergency. The Chinese media last week has again sounded the alarm on, then the fact that the Hungarian-born Jewish businessman in the World Economic Forum in Davos, said that China's economic"hard landing" is inevitable.

George Soros is well known that it would like to seek a stock market indices slump (shortolni) and his name is connected to the 16 September 1992"Black Wednesday", when even the collapse of the British pound.

Hsi-ju, however, believes that the multibillion attacks will not succeed, as he put it, picked out victims, the yuan and the Hong Kong dollar this attack they will survive.

Chan Hsing-tung, another economic expert, however, is worried because he thinks Soros skillfully manipulate public opinion, and therefore these attacks can cause harm to China. However, there are some analysts who believe that Soros wants only to earn money, and has no intention private war against the world's second largest economy to begin with. /The Khasar mafia against the whole world/