Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Alanarchy wrote:A final word AC, on this voting day, I predict that 60+ % of the electorate, including me, won't bother voting for any of the candidates, especially as it is raining hard. That's cos we know that ALL politicians are w*****s __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__

You obviously think there are some who will serve the people and thus will continue to live a life of disappointment. __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU"
linktext was:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU"
====================================

(And if Pat Condell thinks we live in a democracy, the correct word to describe him is"cretin".)
Don't know where you get the idea from that I think there are some politicians who will serve the people.

^---- embedded YouTube-hosted video: https://www.youtube.com/qGaoXAwl9kw

Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
woodsmoke
I was going to post about a thread at Castle Cops from a decade ago after the 9-11 attacks.. but i won't.

woodsmoke
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Blurey - I deleted your link as antiX forums is not going to link to any videos, sites that demonises Muslims.
The Slavic world website is notorious for its Muslim bashing and racism against non-Europeans ie non-whites.
Please do not post such links again.

antiX encourages all races, creeds, nationalities to co-exist. There are no borders here and no prejudice.
Blurey
I and I have Muslim acquaintances and friends for me who I respect and respect! But the vagabond ones possessing Europe currently do not have many alleys to the religion or the Islam. Let the Arab queen relate the others.

Jordan queen: The world's most effective WMD is at the terrorists

anticapitalista
Site Admin
I'm glad to hear that you have Muslim acquaintances and friends that you respect and they respect you. That is exactly the way it should be. In all religions, there are 'extremists' who use their religious beliefs to justify oppressing others. All religions do this, but not all believers of such religions do. In fact the vast majority of people do not really care what religion (if any) people follow and are quite happy living in mixed (religious) communities.
Blurey
It is never allowed to accept unfounded and declarations prepared for an order as a ready fact!!! Jordan a king's wife - says all that where the husband is American onto a pressure acts???
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
rokytnji
Mans interpretation of Gods thoughts and agenda are about as good as a ant figuring out why ice-cream has has no bones.

Besides. Everyone knows Gods were Extra Terrestrials that supplied mankind with free taco stands (manna) and mankind has missed that ever since. So they/prophets, took the ball and ran with it for what they could and some decided in the meantime. Why not get some prophet/profit out of it.

Mormons trip me out with their gullibility. But you know what? They gots money.
But I tolerate all delusional types. It is part of a bikers lifestyle.

Discuss it all you want. I will give it the lack of attention it deserves.
Besides. Who is going to bother reading all of ones mans nonsense with made up words and bad prose? Or sheep herders bored out of their gourds in the desert night writing on clay tablets.

I am the Grand Poser of the Church of the 4 stroke Gospel, (You won't find it on google. We are a hidden sect of tattoed riff raff), that uses the riddle of steel to be allowed access to heaven. Crom is God. Robert Howard is his prophet.

It is as good as any other belief and is KISS. No need to over think things with a ton of rules.

So I guess. I am the
url was:"http://caw.org/content/?q=node/65"
linktext was:"OTHER PEOPLE"

I like where this sheep herder was coming from. He sounds like he would have been fun to listen to around a roaring camp fire.

url was:"http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/"
linktext was:"http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/"

See? You do not need to go to college to spin up a good yarn.
But there is one consistency through all this stuff.
Religion is all male club. Women are 2nd class vessels.
That is why I say I will give it the lack of attention it deserves.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Deleted!
Last edited by Guest on 15 Feb 2016, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
eugen-b
A purely theological discourse usually leads to nowhere. I find it most productive to analyse religious communities as social phenomena - this means practically first get to know some real living muslims. And don't let you fool into such statements"These are not real muslims, real muslims would cut off your head." Reality is manyfold. (Implying that both kinds are real. As well as many kinds of christians are real.) Empirism rules, that's why it is opposed (nowadays quetly, through presentation of biased information) by those who are in charge.
Blurey
A multimillionaire entrepreneur held a press conference at the end of the interview with the journalists interested in asking a question:

- Why you believe there is a God?
mincer, and many other things we produce.

A car is 140-150 thousand of parts, but not before planning a 24-engineer and test material is carried out, and only then can production. No but take only the mincer. Only nine of parts and consists of 17 movements can be assembled on the production line, but a worker should be exercised in this way for several days. If someone says to me then that the universe is billions of times more complex creation of the Creator should not have, it's not normal.

- All right, but since you are able to tangibly demonstrate the existence of a Creator?

The factory owner noticed a sarcastic undertone, and began to dictate to his secretary:

"Seeking Project Architect five who designs and executes a tower building I have outlined the scale and quality of Fundamental Size:... A circular with a diameter of 4 meters in height at least 200 times this, that is 800 meters.

(Of course, the tower must possess the elemental forces caused any strong swing!)

The thickness of the wall from the base up to the top level. 25 cm.

This should be equipped with water, gas, sewer, cable or any other server system pipes, cables. Inside the tower can not be nothing. Inside and completely smooth, even surfaces on produce, bracing, shoring it can not be. Despite this, on top of the tower to be built on a complete stand-alone chemical plant, which produces formulas for human consumption. If successful, the amount of the fee can be set by the engineer, no matter how high an amount."He took the paper from his secretary, signed and handed it to the journalist.

- Here's my answer. Not in evidence.

- We do not understand that we want it to be.

- They'll understand later. For the time being communicated to the gazette prominent position. When she finds her candidate, we meet again and continue our press conference.

The incident triggered great interest in a number of renowned architect, and has an even number of journalists come.

- Maybe we can start, said ironically the host. Please, for the first candidate, make your offer, explain ideas.

Only concrete solution, I accept feasible plans.

After a few minutes of debate in the profession of architect best known angrily remarked:

- All right, I've dropped out of the race, but I want to see the man who designs this! It is simply impossible to construct! The industrialist said:

- Well, there is still occurring? If not, please listen carefully, this is the original.

The secretary handed him a long, tubular roll of paper. He opened one end and carefully pulled out a healthy wheat fiber, a nice, solid aranykalásszal. Then he said to those present to:

- They are right gentlemen, this task is virtually impossible for man! But the Almighty Creator has a wonderful creations created like this, just look! Measure down, here are your instruments. Listen, please, a circular shaft with a diameter of 4 mm exactly. its height was 200 times, i.e. 800 mm. The wall thickness of 0.25 mm everywhere. Outside smooth, empty inside, all the power and channel server is running in the thin wall, and of this wonderful miniature chemical plants, in the ears of the top operates independently. And you know how? Solar!

In addition, Sun is also created by God. They understand the relationship? This little chemical lab 8-9 kinds of nutrients, vitamins and water to produce minerals absorbed from the soil, solar energy. During this tearing winds and storms, kényükre hajlítgatják, up to the ground. But the wheat fibers can withstand this. Well, gentlemen difference between here and our masterpiece kontárkodásaink clearly demonstrates the existence of a Creator, and boundless, almost inconceivable for us abilities.

Thank you for coming to a visual inspection tangible evidence of God's creative power.

If you look around, you look in the mirror, they see all of his creations.
If you are creating, it creates works that you exist!

url was:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB76jxBq_gQ"
linktext was:"it is necessary to ruin Europe because of this"