rokytnji
The idea behind my post Anti was to show that AntiX 8.5 core LXDE install that I did way back when, uses testing repos instead of stable repos, like AntiX 11 core iso, I was trying to show AntiX 8.5 core users my sources.list in / etc folder in case they wish to keep dist-upgrading up to AntiX 12 and that the newer kernels work also when installed in AntiX 8.5 also.

I don't remember though if I edited default 8.5 sources.list to testing or it just came that way instead.

I have spent some time like I mentioned in previous threads setting up this Debian LXDE AntiX 8.5 core install so that LXDE quirks and bugs are not a issue on this install. I can only remember a few things I did like install hal for getting the LXDE shutdown menu to display correctly but since I tweak on the fly. I can't remember all that I did to make LXDE work OK in Debian Testing AntiX.

So I a keeping this hardrive install till this hard drive breaks instead of overwriting it with AntiX 12. I have 2 other Hard drives for this Laptop that have AntiX 12 already installed on them and I can just hot swap em out.