topic title: antiX Donations
anticapitalista
Site Admin
I have set up a PayPal account for those who wish to financially support antiX development.

Euro:
US Dollars:
Added 21 Jan 2015:

Since there are some issues with my account and PayPal, please send any donations here:

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.mepiscommunity.org/donate"
linktext was:"http://www.mepiscommunity.org/donate"
====================================
jdmeaux1952
I just tried to make a donation in US Dollars. When I go through the list to select United States, I keep getting a FATAL ERROR. I tried this also on my windoze machines (2) and got the same result. PayPal messed up something.
rokytnji
jdmeaux1952 wrote:I just tried to make a donation in US Dollars. When I go through the list to select United States, I keep getting a FATAL ERROR. I tried this also on my windoze machines (2) and got the same result. PayPal messed up something.
Worked for me
your donation is now complete
Confirmation number:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXboola
An email with your donation details has been sent to: ScooterTrampinthedustydesert.com
But you know what. I don't know if I hit Euros or Dollar button now. Who cares? I don't. As long as the money gets there.
rokytnji
Shoot, to double check. I might have donated twice.
rust collector

23 Apr 2014, 14:58 #5

Thanks roky, lol
jdmeaux1952
I just retried it. This time it went through with no problems. I help as I can. Wish I could have added more zeros.
fatmac
Likewise, but I'm a pensioner, & have to look after my cycling interests too. __{{emoticon}}__
(Small donation sent.)
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
It worked fine for me.
jdmeaux1952
It just messed up that first time. The donation I just made today went through with no problems.

I'm what you would call a pensioner too. Disabled and unable to work for more than 1 hour at a time.
bkinetic
I wanted to make a donation, but the Paypal links say"This recipient is currently unable to receive money", not an ideal status for a recipient. I'm impressed with AntiX, recognize that there is a lot of work behind it, and want to help a bit.

bkinetic
rokytnji
@ bkinetic, Just wait for Anti to read this thread.
He will get back on this tomorrow. More than likely.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
bkinetic wrote:I wanted to make a donation, but the Paypal links say"This recipient is currently unable to receive money", not an ideal status for a recipient. I'm impressed with AntiX, recognize that there is a lot of work behind it, and want to help a bit.

bkinetic
I need to fix things at the bank. Hopefully donations will be accepted via paypal soon.
BitJam
Still broken.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Yes,it is I'm afraid. Both the bank and paypal are playing up.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Somebody else, whom I know, was complaining about PayPal not paying, just today, AntiC.

I still keep seeing these TV adverts telling me how great PayPal is though. __{{emoticon}}__