Who would be a better candidate for the Presidency?

Clinton
No votes
Obama
67%
McCain
33%

Total votes: 6

Sakasa
Who would be a better candidate for the Presidency?
anticapitalista
Site Admin
There are more candidates standing than those 3 aren't there?
OK, one of those three will win, but I wouldn't vote for any of them.

My vote would go to Ralph Nader.

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.votenader.org/"
linktext was:"http://www.votenader.org/"
====================================
Jerry
Well I guess your vote would balance off people who want to vote for Ron Paul...

The problem with voting in the US for fringe candidates IMHO is 1) at best, you waste a vote and opt out of the process, and 2) at worst, you enable a weak candidate to beat a strong one, as Nader voters did in key states in 2000.
eriefisher
I'm not American so my vote would not mean anything there but I really don't think that's much of a choice.
Jerry
Have to disagree, though I think long-distance political discussions are pretty much doomed to failure--not that short-distance ones have a much better chance.

McCain wants to embrace Bush policies, Obama doesn't.
Sakasa
It is interesting for the first time I think in history of U.S.A we have two persons that are not neither white or man. Even know I do not like politics if I would voteI I would it vote for Obama. I'm more intereted in the situation of the country. Is interesting to realize that the economical situation in the next few years in the U.S is not convincing to benifiting the American population or the world needs.. My peception here is that the years to come are gong to be very hard for the American people and for the world. Most of the money is going and possibly will go for extended wars and this will create contnual economical problems within the U.S. and the world.

Obama, Clinton, or McCain will come out as loosers in the next presidency do to the fact of war, no matter how good they try to do. The questions is where all that money fthat we are all paying for gas, high cost of everything and on top, the Irak 30% world oil power where it is sold or to whom and where all that money goes?
Last edited by Sakasa on 18 May 2008, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
eriefisher
So does Clinton but I don't think that it make either of them a"good" choice by itself.