worktowork
Posts 0
worktowork
What must doing children after elementary school and kindergarden at home?
rust collector
Do you mean what kids must do after they get home every day?

Well, here, they have around an hour of time to do whatever, then it is lunch, and then homework.
If their rooms look like a bomb went off, tidy it up.
That is the usual day for kids in this house.
rokytnji
Mine would grab a card board box. Grab up the desert insects around the ranch. Which are poisonous and all bite and have stingers and fangs.

Throw them in the box and have insect gladiator games to see who was the toughest, baddest, bug in the valley. We had no internet or TV at the ranch where I raised my boys.
thriftee
Are you really asking for what computer games might they like that you can get to run on antiX?

If so, I have the mind of a 10 yr old sometimes and can tell you ones I like, but you might just try going into synaptic package manager and click the search button magnifying glass icon and search for the word game and look for it in description and name, then click search. That should get you a long list with over 1000 games to try.

for example aislerot and pysolfc have many card games. some of them are perfect for kids. kdegames is good. try khangman and see if it works in russian. kmines or xdemineur are good. xgalaga is good.
thriftee
Also, did you know that if you click"subscribe topic" at the top of the thread, it will send you an email when someone replys?
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
I think they should all be sent down the mines. If I were young again, I would have sent mine down the mines.
KrunchTime
rust collector wrote:If their rooms look like a bomb went off, tidy it up.
__{{emoticon}}__

Mine is almost out of high school and their room still sometimes looks like a bomb went off. I never got away with that when I was growing up.