Eino
What are the people in Washington thinking?

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu6NX3la_AE#t=211"
linktext was:"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu6NX3la_AE#t=211"
====================================
Last edited by Eino on 16 Mar 2014, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
jdmeaux1952
This Administration doesn't want the Foreign Governments to be upset.

I look at it this way. Somebody throws somethings at me, I intend to protect myself. Maybe I'll throw it back at 2200 feet per second.
rust collector
Isn't it a little late to start thinking about that?
Eino
Run and hide border agents.
BitJam
Another viewpoint:
url was:"http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/what-began-as-a-mans-simple-traffic-stop-ended-in-an-unfathomable-12-hour-ordeal-that-is-almost-too-horrific-to-believe/"
linktext was:"You Could Never Anticipate This Happening in the United States of America"
jdmeaux1952
I was trying to locate the links to three news stories on my Facebook page, and they seem to have disappeared (been censored out). __{{emoticon}}__ The articles were reports of US military being told by their commanding officers NOT TO FIRE, even when attacked, in areas of Afganistan. __{{emoticon}}__ You have people throwing rocks and cluinks of metal at you with sporatic gunfire, and you are being told NOT TO PROTECT YOURSELF? __{{emoticon}}__ Since the Obama Administration has begun filtering out the higher officers they do not want in (officers who refuse to succumb to the brizzare regests of this administration;like ordering soldiers to open fire on Americans), our soldiers have been sent into fire-zones with no ammunition. That's like going to a gun-fight empty-handed. __{{emoticon}}__

It is a Federal crime in the United States to enter this country without proper identification and proper clearance from our government. Yet this administration intends to allow FELONS to be given all the benefits of citizens who are here legally, including the right to vote. PLUS amnesty for commiting a Federal crime.

Someone breaks into your house, steals your food and money, and then takes your car. Do you A) have them arrested and thrown in jail? Ot B) Let them marry your daughter and take them into your house as a friend? My preference is C) take them out in the bayous (swamps) where the bodies will never be found. __{{emoticon}}__
anticapitalista
Site Admin
The obvious points to mention:

Why are there US troops in Afghanistan?
Why do people leave their countries seeking a better life elsewhere/

Present US citizens should really be the last to complain about iimmgration since 90% of you are descendants of immigrants arriving in the US voluntary (others by force re slavery) often at the expense of the Native Americans.

Who becomes a FELON? Re immigration, 99% of them are labelled FElONS simply because they do not have papers since the US administration refuses to give it to them. Therefore in the eyes of the law, they are illegal.

So subservient immigrants with no rights are allowed to work for fuck all, all under the threat of deportation while the local masters/bosses benefit. How on earth this benefits ordinary 'white/native' Americans, I cannot see. Just because some want to be slaves to their masters, parrotting all the FOX news crap, isn't going to stop others (like me) from resisting it.

If you are really concerned about crime, look at those at the top of society where it effects the lives of millions. I don't just mean governments,presisdents, but heads of corporations. They are the real criminals! Bush 1 and Bush 2 for their illegal wars in Iraq come to mind as well as their dodgy election victories and corporate corruption.
Eino
jdmeaux1952 wrote:I was trying to locate the links to three news stories on my Facebook page, and they seem to have disappeared (been censored out). :
The original fox news story on this is no place to be found, censorship again. Fox news did cover the radio broadcast.

url was:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFhtIRA-cQM#t=16"
linktext was:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFhtIRA-cQM#t=16"

If you really look at the US economy it's a house of cards, ready to collapse. When this happens nobody is safe.
From the events to follow. The government is getting ready for that event. They are already trying to take away the right's of the people now. Like gun control is just a few trying to disarm the population.
The safest group of people in the US will be, the rednecks on the country side already living off the land.
I think they will be oblivious to what's has happened anyway.
Last edited by Eino on 17 Mar 2014, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
Who becomes a FELON?
That's an easy one; anybody who doesn't come running when their slave master in Washington DC barks an order! For example, I see the Emperor has now given himself the right to seize the assets of anybody who doesn't toe the line regarding Ukraine.