woodsmoke
At what he can only call"a delicious cacaphony" of opinions, takes, gives, respectful argumentation, the rising of the loyal opposition to speak........and that the loyal opposition is not shouted down....and the incredible VARIETY of discussions......spanning a hemisphere of this tired old globe.....

..in the cafe....

In my OP I said that I would"not be posting much" and the reason for that is quite simply that anit-X"just works"...for what I am doing with junque equipment and a widescreen tv as soundserver......

Well.... I kind of walked all over THAT statement....... in the last ante meridian....... __{{emoticon}}__

but no......to reiterate....won't be posting much, but I DO stand in awe of the cafe subforum...

The mods, the users, everybody.........the cafe is what USED TO BE A HALLMARK of the ideals of"freedom" and"openness".....which has, unfortunately , been shouted down, or stifled in many Linux fora.

Please reach around YOUR shoulder and give YOURself and your collective selves..... a hearty pat on the back!

wood because of antiX and the members, mods, developers of antX met"the unwoman"... smoke