Site Admin
Squeeze has frozen.

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce/1497"
linktext was:"http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.de ... ounce/1497"
====================================
secipolla
Fresh news anti!

Now I would think that the best way to have a stable system is to change"testing" for"squeeze" in /etc/apt/sources.list. In case you release another bug fix ISO maybe that would be better than have that"stable" option.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
I have changed stable to squeeze and left Testing as it is.
secipolla
Yep, as an option. I was just saying from memory of what I had seen in core.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Did you have time to try out core-b1? I think the keymap is fixed, but cfdisk is being a pain sometimes and grub-common too.
secipolla
I did download and boot it but didn't install it (I'm probably returning this PC to my brother so I just set it up with Debian). If I have the opportunity I'll test it further.
rokytnji
Anti says"Squeeze has frozen"

Sounds like it ain't the only one __{{emoticon}}__
Important News: sidux Development
Contributed by devil on Aug 03, 2010 - 06:33 PM

As some of you might have read between the lines on the forum, the public development of sidux has lately come to a halt. The reason for this are ongoing problems between the developers and sidux e.V. (the german foundation) that need to be settled before we can move on. We are in the process of doing so. On 2010-08-14 there will be a member meeting of the foundation to see if problems can be solved. Please give us the time needed to solve these problems. We will keep you posted after the meeting.