poorguy
Hello,

I've decided to give antiX MX-15 Fusion another try and so far all is well.

I've noticed the thread about antiX MX-15 Fusion doesn't look very active and I'm just curious as to why that may be.

I am aware that antiX MX-15 Fusion does have its own forums but I already have an account on this forum.

Thanks

The PoorGuy
Last edited by poorguy on 08 Sep 2016, 19:53, edited 2 times in total.
ile
hello poorguy
the antiX MX-15 Fusion topic index is as busy as you need it to be. ten months mature and not many requests for help; be a good indicator of quality of MX-15 (?) . Plus yes the mepiscommunity has avail more directly the discussion of antiX-MX. need help ?
poorguy
ile wrote:hello poorguy
the antiX MX-15 Fusion topic index is as busy as you need it to be. ten months mature and not many requests for help; be a good indicator of quality of MX-15 (?) . Plus yes the mepiscommunity has avail more directly the discussion of antiX-MX. need help ?
Hello ile,

Now that is an answer that pretty much explains all there needs to be said.
Not much activity, when one thinks of it makes good sense.

Very well stated.
I like answers as that.

Thank You

The PoorGuy

__{{emoticon}}__
dolphin_oracle
poorguy wrote:
ile wrote:hello poorguy
Hello ile,

Now that is an answer that pretty much explains all there needs to be said.
Not much activity, when one thinks of it makes good sense.

Very well stated.
I like answers as that.

Thank You

The PoorGuy

__{{emoticon}}__

forum.mepiscommunity.org is the primary support forum for MX releases.
poorguy
Hey dolphin_oracle,

Yep got that one. Thanks

This install is working real well this time right out of the box.

Thanks for the help.

The PoorGuy
ile
hello poorguy
Welcome! MX installed is consideration for joining mepiscommunity. registration is fast, simple, and free. As a mepiscommunity Member you will have access to post topics, private messaging and emailing of fellow users, usergroup subscription, upload content, view uploaded content, etc.
and have the attention of any antiX-MX experts if not checking in at antiX-forum.
Last edited by ile on 09 Sep 2016, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.