Rebel
IMHO the change that we need here in the U.S.A. is secession. The people are tired of a central government that tells them they voted the wrong way, just because they say so! I remember when the Senate banking committee scandal erupted in 1992 that was when I lost all faith in our government. Then our politicians said that the"bounced" checks (on their vote) were suddenly converted to loans. Zero interest loans mind you. Now we have people struggling to make ends meet on their adjustable rate mortgages, the best the government can do is say"hang in there". Have they paid off their loans?? I would be willing to bet not. No it is time for a change...it is time for the government to FOLLOW the same rules that they write. (Whew I just had to say that thanks all!) __{{emoticon}}__
Sakasa
Rebel wrote:IMHO the change that we need here in the U.S.A. is secession. The people are tired of a central government that tells them they voted the wrong way, just because they say so! I remember when the Senate banking committee scandal erupted in 1992 that was when I lost all faith in our government. Then our politicians said that the"bounced" checks (on their vote) were suddenly converted to loans. Zero interest loans mind you. Now we have people struggling to make ends meet on their adjustable rate mortgages, the best the government can do is say"hang in there". Have they paid off their loans?? I would be willing to bet not. No it is time for a change...it is time for the government to FOLLOW the same rules that they write. (Whew I just had to say that thanks all!) __{{emoticon}}__
Thanks to you.

Best Regards,