wildstar84
I've been running"testing" / rolling release, since forever, with new updates coming in almost daily. Recently, an update updated my repos from"testing" to"stretch", and now I hardly get ANY updates except for Antix-specific stuff. I checked w/Debian, and sure enough"stretch" appears to be the new"stable"! Did Antix do this for the time being b/c now that Debian has updated,"testing" is now considered somewhat unstable / unreliable, or should I reset my repos back to"testing" now to continue as a reasonably up-2-date rolling release?

Thanks
BitJam
anticapitalista is travelling now. When he is available, he can provide you with the definitive answer. Other people might also be able to provide you with a definitive answer. For now, I strongly suggest that you leave your repo as-is, and don't change to the new testing. Changing to an unstable testing repo could void your warranty, cause your computer to catch fire and burn your house down.
figosdev
the fact that antix favours non-systemd and debian does the opposite might have something to do with it. it could be a matter of catching up or something. i too would enjoy reading what anti has to say.

i didnt realise that debian had reached 9 either, i heard it here first. there sure is a world of difference between how much i cared about debian news circa 7 and how much i care about debian news circa 9. dont get me wrong, this is useful information to me; and thank you.
wildstar84
Gave up on getting an answer on this, so changed repos to testing myself & so far so good.