Raspberry PI & Chromebooks version of Antix in the future?

namida12
With Raspberry Pi Model B Revision 2.0 sporting (512MB) will it be possible this could used for AxtiX sometime in the future? This should make a very good system to seed Linux torrents, and not worry about electricity costs.

Also with Acer's $200 chromebook with a 320 gig hard drive completely accessible in developers mode, has anyone loaded AntiX and managed to get it running on any of the Chromebook units. Guess it might run via a USB Flash stick, but have not seen this reported.

The inexpensive laptop, or the Raspberry Pi seem to be a low cost choice that would be fun using.

JR
rayburn
This is just the question I was going to ask! I have just bought one of those Chromebooks (Acer C7) and have successfully installed Chrubuntu on it, I would love to get AntiX on here though. It is a great notebook, and runs this version of Ubuntu fine, but I naturally hanker after Antix which is the OS I use on my other computers. Hopefully there will be enough interest in this project to encourage development.

I also have several Raspberry Pi's, so would be interested in any development on that also.