JiffyPop
I'm new to antiX and linux and so far i'm pretty impressed, using it has been pretty much as easy as windows 98, plus it works like a charm on my old computer, however I've been trying to change the icons used by pcmanfm and rox filer, and I'm having a few troubles.

I've downloaded this glass icon theme that I want to use,
========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Glass+Icons+Theme?content=32146"
linktext was:"http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show. ... tent=32146"
====================================
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, I then open up lxappearance and install it there and set that to my icon theme. That only seems to change the icons used by pcmanfm, so I go to my desktop (which uses rox-filer), and then change the icon setting to the glass theme. It sort of changes my icons but not all of them. Only the basic icons seem to change, (folders, textfiles, etc.) but the icons on my desktop, which open up my apps, terminal, iceweasel, abiword etc, all stay the same, and also my home folder looks like a normal folder. Is there some setting that I need to change somewhere to get it to work right, or do gnome icon themes just not work with these programs? Ty for your help in advance.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
As you are using the Rox-desktop you'll need to edit this file.

~/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/Rox-filer/pb_inboard=antiX

There is some information in the antiX-FAQ in /usr/share/antiX/
OU812
I forgot all the steps, but you can change the icons used by rox filer quite easily. First launch rox filer. Then right-click in an empty space. There should be some sort of preferences option. Near the bottom of the window that opens should be some sort option for setting rox's icon theme. (sorry, not using antix right now)

john
JiffyPop
Thanks everyone, I managed to set it up and it looks awesome __{{emoticon}}__ . I'm loving this fluxbox + rox setup, it's faster and prettier than my windows 98 was, plus the person who created antiX is a lot better, I never received any help from Bill Gates, nope.