topic title: Pruning the forum
anticapitalista
Site Admin
I have just done some forum clean up, deleting users who signed up, but have never posted and re-visited the site since the day of their joining.
Others may find themselves getting a reminder message to see if they still want to be here even if they have not been around for a while and haven't posted anything.
rokytnji
I've been noticing multiple user signups from the same IP and email. I usually approve just one account and ignore the duplicate account trys when I notice them. I'm not sure why some folks feel the need to do this. I usually see this type of behavior a few times a month.

I guess you could call it pre-pruning? __{{emoticon}}__
fatmac
Just a quick thankyou for all you do for us mere mortals, & so that you know I'm still around, though I may not post as often these days. __{{emoticon}}__
TonyVanDam
I'm still a happy MX user. Please don't delete me bro!
darry1966
Sounds like a good idea.
ChuangTzu
dont delete me and thank you for spring cleaning. __{{emoticon}}__
poorguy
Please don't delete me as I'm still around and just haven't had any problems with my antix-16 distro.

I may be stepping out of bounds here but I see no section on this forum where members and staff can talk about anything and everything about antix where support isn't a need.
Or a section like a"Water Cooler" where off topic content could be discussed.

Just some thoughts.

The PoorGuy
anticapitalista
Site Admin
We have the 'In a Greek kafeneio' for that

in-a-greek-kafeneio-f7.html
poorguy
I never noticed.

Thanks
haxu
I don't mind being pruned, if it helps and all. this is the only forum I belong to and I still can't get the hang of it __{{emoticon}}__ I have been signing in every now and again to keep my account alive, as a way of indicating I am still using AntiX, although I still distro hop, I always consider AntiX as 'coming home', Cheers Guys,
HappyAntiXUser ...jonathon
darry1966
Same here - glad you enjoy it. __{{emoticon}}__
jdmeaux1952
I utilize AntiX, MXLinux, and windoze (cause I have to). And I experiment with other distros for older computers. But I mostly stay where I am.

JD