Sakasa
I will simplify this as much as possible.

three main reasons:

1.Additives in the food

2.Stress and do to a fast life style when people do not take the time to eat slowly and correct.

3.The lack of vitamins and minerals do to process or GM food:

Genetic modified food is grown with fewer type of minerals and vitamins compare to organic grown. This is the main reason that makes people feel like they need more food all the time, because the body lacks certain vitamins and minerals that are necessary nutrients. Lack of real nutrients is the main problem in the U.S. Therefore we continue eating without realizing that is not how much, but it is what we really need that makes us hungry most of the time. Today most Genetic modified food plants are grown artificially without soil, sun light etc..new types of injected viruses and under tones of artificial chemicals that only degenerate the soil if any., therefore, the natural soil, vitamins given from the sun, natural water and minerals are not there for proper growing of plants. Without artificial process, the land offers us a soil full of vitamins, minerals and plenty of sun and earth energy. All types of diseases come out to the surface not because we eat to much but because we lack the real vitamins that are responsible for maintaining a healthy body.

Over weight is beneficial only for GM and pharmaceutical companies. This is the why so many different types of diets has not help to fix this problem, because it is a lack of nutrients and our natural body needs it.

My advise or some tips:

1.Eat food from oraganic soil
2.Do not buy process food or fast food
3.Take enough time for your lunch time at work, don't eat late, chew your food plenty.
4.Drink at least 8 glasses of filtered prefer water a day.

Do not get full completly:
Stomag: 1/2 food, 1/4 normal temperature water, 1/4 oxygen /empty.

4.Flow through negative aspects, instead of fighting it.
Avoid negative images while eating: TV, people, news, etc...

Grease is created in the body when to much of the same specific nutrient is not need it, thefore it becomes grease when the body can't not longer burn it bercause the organs are working exhausted with the overload, so it takes longer time to release it from the body.
The body is a natural thing only, the body does not understand nothing that it is unantural to it. The body fights the unnatural processes, new types of viruses injected as genes and the lack of real nutrients are really responsible for the over work in the liver, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, etc... and it is this overwork that could or take anyone to a possible disease later on because the degeneration in the system.

Hope this helps?

Excuse my English here. Hope you can understand.

Best Regards,
JawsThemeSwimming428
I agree, ESPECIALLY in the US. I think one of the main reasons (other than what you listed) is also marketing and advertisements. You always see advertisements for fast food and"unhealthy" items. The American public is pretty dumb when it comes to this and they will buy what they are told to by the marketing agencies. Fast food is one of the biggest contributing factors to obesity in the US.
Sakasa
JawsThemeSwimming428 wrote:I agree, ESPECIALLY in the US. I think one of the main reasons (other than what you listed) is also marketing and advertisements. You always see advertisements for fast food and"unhealthy" items. The American public is pretty dumb when it comes to this and they will buy what they are told to by the marketing agencies. Fast food is one of the biggest contributing factors to obesity in the US.
I Thank you personally for your comment it is also true what you have comment. Knowledge must be known so we don't all become victims or instruments of corporations which don't really care about human suffering and struggles.

It is ok to make money but never at the cost of human suffering.

Thanks again and I have'nt being on town that is why it took me sometime to answer. Good and positive comment from your part.
harii
Well I have only 15 min. lunch break,so its got to be fast.
I would say health food cost more than normal food and i know its not going to the farmers.
my problem is i'm addicted to pepsi and it gets very hot in the plant.
The soda machine is only 20 feet to my spot--it glows in the dust/oil.
I don't trust the water, chem plant next door.
But in the end its the person's fault for their vices.
Sakasa
harii wrote:Well I have only 15 min. lunch break,so its got to be fast.
I would say health food cost more than normal food and i know its not going to the farmers.
my problem is i'm addicted to pepsi and it gets very hot in the plant.
The soda machine is only 20 feet to my spot--it glows in the dust/oil.
I don't trust the water, chem plant next door.
But in the end its the person's fault for their vices.
Eat fruits which these tend to process to blood within 1/2 an hour at the same time fruits help in the cleaning of your blood and these do not make you feel heavy for working under hot conditions. Pepsi is a GM product with additives, it also most acid, good for car bateries it also Creates stones in the kidneys, the problems will become later. It also affects liver funsion by adding up to body toxins, I believe that in one litter of soda you can find 36 table spoons of artificial sugar. Artificial sugar has been proven to increase cancer through none pharmaceutical researches. I'm yes talking back from my memory about this product. You can really look into and do a deep research on it, if you think it is worth or if you wish.

My suggestion is for you to buy clean pure water in the store and it will benefite you more than pepsi. or ask the machine vendor to put some nice clean pure water there. Water is to be drink never cold, cold drinks affects the intestinal muscle walls layers and also affects the stomag functions. Tibetean,Budhist, Hindu gurus, etc...and in orient many people will know about the effect of cold drinks in the body.

If you don't like water like many people do create your own home lemonade. Lemon helps to take your thirst away, at the same time it helps the stomag heat which helps the process of digesting the food.

here is some Info about better drinks and GM drinks::

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.geaction.org/truefood/shoppersguide/guide_printable.html"
linktext was:"http://www.geaction.org/truefood/shoppe ... table.html"
====================================

Hope this helps a little.

Best Regards,