worktowork
Posts 0
worktowork
Dear ,
May you live without PC and another electronical gadget? When I see to young people and my children , and for myself , I saw the great interest to these.It is not a good.I want to see trees and water , pure ecology.Do you understand me ? I see young people in bus , in tramway or in trollebus who listen music or clicking with finger and don`t speak with people stand near him or her in Kazan , Russia.I dislike this situation.
Thank you for read.Please understand me true.
fatmac
Agree - too much involvement with gadgets & no social skills.
rokytnji
The only reason I powered up my 1st Computer was because My wife showed me I could motorcyle parts on Ebay.

The rest is history. As far as what my kids and grandkids are up to. That is their life to live. I wish them the best.
I judge them not.

Since I buy my parts online. I need some kind of access of some sort. The rest I could live without.
Riding Motocycles makes Texting, Twitter, Facebook, impossible.
Scenery and Smells and the wind in your face is all there is.

__{{emoticon}}__
fatmac
Scenery and Smells and the wind in your face...
I'm with you there... __{{emoticon}}__
jdmeaux1952
I got into computers because I knew the world would be using them to keep data on everybody. I taught my choldren to use them as a tool and not as an escape rom reality. They have been able to use the computer/smartphone as a tool to do what they want, and still smell the flowers.They use them to plan trips to see the country and to meet new people.
KrunchTime
While some may excessively use electronic gadgets, I don't think that means we should just chuck everything and live without it. They are great tools. I would hate and loathe having to do all of my shopping in brick and mortar stores again. Shopping on the Internet is so much easier, is open 24/7/365, and the variety and availability is so much better.

While I do like smartphones, I've decide to steer clear of them due to privacy concerns. I'm tired of all the apps I download/update on my Samsung Galaxy (Android) Note 10.1 that want to connect to my pictures, address book, etc.