topcat
When I select Exit from the fluxbox menu and then select Logout, nothing happens.

Anybody else experience this and is there a fix or workaround?
djrsml
It seems to be working for me now, but I did experience a problem the first time that I ran the live cd.
I've Apt-get upgraded a couple of times now and everything seems to be working like it should.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Hi topcat.

The problem is now fixed in antiX-M7.2-preview1 (now being uploaded)

You need to install xkill. It will say that it has been replaced by x11-something. (not at home now so can't be precise). That is the one to install. You'll notice that xkill doesn't work also until you install it.
topcat
Thanks again anticapitalista...

I searched for xkill in synaptic and it returned"x11-utils" (which per the package description includes xkill), so I installed it and the one lib dependancy it required, and Logout now works. Things are shaping up nicely.

Regards,

...topcat
oldhoghead
Site Admin
anticapitalista,

well, did some more reading, and should have tried

topcat's solution

I searched for xkill in synaptic and it returned"x11-utils" (which per the package description includes xkill), so I installed it and the one lib dependancy it required, and Logout now works. Things are shaping up nicely.

after installing x11-utilities all is well

shutdown, logout, reboot all perform as expected, I apoligize for the false alarm, still loving antiX it is the fastest and most efficent distro around, makes an old box fly!!!!!

cheers
oldhoghead