skidoo
I don't see a listing of the directories when I select a partition in the file manager (spaceFM).
In the default spacefm"view", directories aren't displayed to leftmost pane.
Clicking the 2nd, 3rd, 4th icons on the spacefm toolbar (same row as the pathbar) toggles left-pane display of partitions / bookmarks / directories.
You don't need to do this each time; spacefm remembers and reapplies your leftpane choices across sessions.
cuscotravelservices
skidoo wrote:
I don't see a listing of the directories when I select a partition in the file manager (spaceFM).
In the default spacefm"view", directories aren't displayed to leftmost pane.
Clicking the 2nd, 3rd, 4th icons on the spacefm toolbar (same row as the pathbar) toggles left-pane display of partitions / bookmarks / directories.
You don't need to do this each time; spacefm remembers and reapplies your leftpane choices across sessions.
Hi skidoo,

I know how to use spaceFM. The directories are not appearing in the right (file) pane.

Thanks, MTB.
skidoo
However, although I can see the names, of the partitions of the hard drive, I don't see a listing of the directories when I select a partition in the file manager (spaceFM).
Do I need to select Option 7 (mount=all) to obtain access to these directories?
With regard to mounting, you obviously do NOT fully understand"how to use spacefm".
That's understandable."How to" is not immediately intuitive. In fact, it's been asked so often that dolphin_oracle created these video tutorials:

Spacefm tricks

^---- embedded YouTube-hosted video: https://www.youtube.com/JI3PMAPz8eY

antix -- guide to using the file managers

^---- embedded YouTube-hosted video: https://www.youtube.com/Stnh4NvzCX0?list=PLTRkAa6x1htV9azsyuNzUXsKaxg7OiNDB

If you don't have time (today) to watch the videos, at least search the forum.
The answer is right there. I won't retype it again in this post.
kozaki
I know this is too late, but would the new
========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"antix.freeforu ms.org/post40863.html"
linktext was:"AntiX 15 b3-V: saving state on the LiveUSB"
====================================
help in this case?
At least to save Xorg configuration without even bothering to setup full persistence.

It works like a breeze to keep WiFi WPA connection between live sessions. I'll see if one can add other files than the pre-configured.