Abdorhman Ayman
Hi everyone,
__{{emoticon}}__
I just installed Antix last night, I had my wireless connection working fine, this morning I can't connect, this is not Antix-related issue! It used to happen in many other debian-based distros, to solve I had to install Windows and use Windows's network repair service, which does the following:

1- switch off network adapter
2- switch network adapter back on
3- done

how to do this on/off thing in Antix?

respectfully __{{emoticon}}__

Edit: never mind, I had Puppy linux CD, which comes with a very advanced network manager, I used it to fix my problem.
Abdorhman Ayman
A FLAG UP: make sure that your computer will NEVER shut-down while debian 8 is being installed, because that's what caused my network adapter to go crazy, now I can't enjoy a day of web surfing without encountering troubles! no matter if it Windows or Linux, it still acts crazy.
fatmac
Don't know if this is your case, but you shouldn't really install an O/S unless on mains power, because this sort of thing can happen.
=======================
Might be worth having a look at the physical connection of your wifi card, (maybe remove & re insert it to clean its terminals), & possibly the wiring of your physical switch, depending on how old your machine is.