DJiNN
Having been away for awhile, i'm delighted to return to the forum & find that there's a new version of antiX to test. __{{emoticon}}__ I've installed it twice now, (Inside VirtualBox) and it keeps coming up as the"Demo" user, even though i've installed it & input the appropriate username etc. Anyone else found this? Apart from that, not done a lot of testing yet, but it's looking really nice. Hopefully i'll give it a proper run this weekend. __{{emoticon}}__
plvera
Hello Djinn:
I had the same issue and was able to fix it. See the following thread for a solution

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"antix.freeforu ms.org/removing-demo-from-login-screen-t1187.html"
linktext was:"antix.freeforu ms.org/removing-de ... t1187.html"
====================================
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

Enjoy Antix 8
Regards,
Pedro
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Fixed for test2.

test 2 has some extra goodies and will be out very soon, maybe I'll upload today.
Posts 0
plvera wrote:Hello Djinn:
I had the same issue and was able to fix it. See the following thread for a solution

removing-demo-from-login-screen-t1187.html

Enjoy Antix 8
Regards,
Pedro
Hi Pedro...... Thanks for the link. Got it working fine now (Still in VB mind you) and all is good. Looks really nice & i'm looking forward to installing it properly.

Cheers!...... __{{emoticon}}__

DJiNN
Posts 0
anticapitalista wrote:Fixed for test2.

test 2 has some extra goodies and will be out very soon, maybe I'll upload today.
Hi anti.

Really liking the new features so far. Loads of changes, and the Control Panel is great!! antiX still rocks for sure and i'll D/L as soon as it's up there. __{{emoticon}}__

Cheers!! __{{emoticon}}__