afab4
First, go to this site and follow the instructions:

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/DMZ-Red?content=140570"
linktext was:"http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/ ... ent=140570"
====================================

Then, as root, rename DMZ-White to DMZ-White-bak
Finally, rename DMZ-Red to DMZ-White
Restart your session and your mouse cursor is red.

I am sure one of our coders could figure out how to add the DMZ-Red selection to the"Change Cursor Theme" app in anitxcc but a coder I am not.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
All I had to do was to untar the file and copy it to /usr/share/icons.
afab4
anticapitalista wrote:All I had to do was to untar the file and copy it to /usr/share/icons.
I copied it to /usr/share/icons again but it still won't show up in antixcc>Session>Change cursor theme.
There are only 2 alternate choices listed for me. __{{emoticon}}__

EDIT:
I went to the antixcc>Desktop>Change Gtk2 and Icon Themes and was able to change the cursor theme to DMZ-Red there! So there is no need to do the mumbo-jumbo renaming as I put in my first post.
BUT... Is their any point in having antixcc>Session>Change cursor theme if it can be done in the Desktop configuration? Seems redundant.
Antixity
Hi afab4
Thanks very much for the gnome.org link. Untarred and sudo copied the download over to usr/share/icons/ then used 'lxappearance' to set cursor to red. Interestingly it was listed as 'White' just like the other DMZ-White on the list of choices, but it did not really matter as now have a nice easy to spot 'Red' Cursor.

Again, thanks!
Andy
anticapitalista
Site Admin
afab4 wrote: BUT... Is their any point in having antixcc>Session>Change cursor theme if it can be done in the Desktop configuration? Seems redundant.
No, next release will have antiXcc without antixcc>Session>Change cursor theme