impuwat
Here is a screenshot of my current setup with antiX-M7-rc2. Been playing with the eye candy and rox-pinboard a little. The style is a custom one I just hacked up to match the wallpaper. Still loving antiX and all the speed and configurability __{{emoticon}}__

Image[/img]
acidburned
looks good __{{emoticon}}__
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Very nice impuwat.
How would you compare antiX-M7-rc2 with Spartacus?
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Very nice impuwat.
How would you compare antiX-M7-rc2 with Spartacus?
impuwat
Jury is still out on that one. Like the debian repos of M7...and the fact that more of the packages I want are more easily available. Like having the newer fluxbox.

But, as I just mentioned in another post, M7 hangs a little on boot & doesn't shut completely down. I have Spartacus on a laptop and keep the important stuff like finances, etc. on it. Use this P3 test machine most of the time and have had Spartacus, one of the M7 betas, and both of the rc's on it.

Spartacus may be a little older but it's faster and smoother on boots, shutdowns, and just seems a little more solid on the older machine. Not quite ready to totally give up my linux"first love" yet. __{{emoticon}}__
impuwat
Here's a photo of my new conky config. Also in the pic is the difference in title bars between focused and unfocused terminals.

Image[/img]