topic title: IceWM Part 3
OU812
Hello. Here is a theme I am putting together to compliment my icewm style. It is still in development, but I think I'm almost there. So here it is. Hope you like it.

john
masinick
I DO like it! Great stuff. The work you have already done makes the antiX implementation of IceWM the best distro implementation I have seen. I look forward to tracking what you are doing and using many of your great ideas!
JawsThemeSwimming428
Very nice!
OU812
Here's an updated screenshot. I think this is close to being final. I'm just still not sure about the workspace button or the start button. Otherwise, everything else looks good. Thanks to eriefisher for the gartoon icon suggestion. Although I'm not using, I found something that is sorta similar. Enjoy.

I'll post links later.

john
Sakasa
OU812 I don't like britney spear music but you did it again! I think this is the nicer of all of your past themes. It makes you want to install antiX. During the beginning of AntiX i did not found it to look to appealing but through the work of many and specially you the past image of AntiX look is already something from the past, thanks to the great team here. The theme looks very profesional.

Greater than your great works, great work!

Best Regards,
masinick
John, whenever you are ready for people to test this out or use it, I would be glad to do so. Great stuff!