topic title: IceWM Dark
OU812
Hello. Here is a theme built around the wall"Antix Tochi" by Sakasa. The icewm style, user icon set, and xmms skin are on the iso. Conky is my own creation. The gtk2 themes are from gnome-look and the gtangish-black icon set (root's icon set) should be on the iso (more-or-less). So quite a few of the elements in this screenshot should be on the final release of 7.5. (I also made a minor adjustment to the icewm menu.)

Hope you like it.

john
eriefisher
Looking good John! Nice and clean.
Sakasa
OU812 wrote:Hello. Here is a theme built around the wall"Antix Tochi" by Sakasa. The icewm style, user icon set, and xmms skin are on the iso. Conky is my own creation. The gtk2 themes are from gnome-look and the gtangish-black icon set (root's icon set) should be on the iso (more-or-less). So quite a few of the elements in this screenshot should be on the final release of 7.5. (I also made a minor adjustment to the icewm menu.)

Hope you like it.

john
Is a matching perfection. Outstanding!

Best Regards,
mariel77
OU812, You've really done some nice work with icewm for antiX; I really appreciate all your work; it is easy for me to use now. __{{emoticon}}__
OU812
Thank you very much. I'm a very happy that people are now taking an interest in icewm. And if they like it, then I am very excited. If you have any ideas for ways that the default icewm setup could be improved, then please share them. At this point, it's over 90% my vision. Some additional input would be much appreciated. Or just let us know how you like it, or why you don't. Thanks again.

john