rubenlb
I installed antix15 in virtualbox machine but when i try to install vitual-box-guest-additions to rezise the window i've got the message"permission denied" (click on file autorun.sh). It is the same when i logg with root account (even with commands ./autorun.sh or ./runasroot.sh in terminal). What can i do?
dolphin_oracle
dolphin_oracle
I ususally run ./LinuxVBAdditions.run (or whatever the name is ) directly. from the root account should be correct.
rubenlb
finally i figured out : su root ./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run.

Only ./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run gives"permission denied" as result.
rubenlb
nothing!.... i can not see my AntiX-15 virtual machine in full screen.
maybe this is the reason:
"warning: unknow version of X window system installed. Not installing X window drivers"

Someone knows if there is a way to watch AntiX-15 in virtual box correctly (full screen).
dolphin_oracle
rubenlb wrote:nothing!.... i can not see my AntiX-15 virtual machine in full screen.
maybe this is the reason:
"warning: unknow version of X window system installed. Not installing X window drivers"

Someone knows if there is a way to watch AntiX-15 in virtual box correctly (full screen).

hmm...which version of virtualbox are you using. and are you using the jessie repos for antiX or the testing repos, and have you done any updates?

I just tried installing the guest additions here, and it worked cleanly. However, the hardware detection won't use the vb driver by default. AFTER you get the virtual box guest additions loaded, you need to delete the xorg.conf file found in /etc/X11 and reboot so that the vb driver takes over. antiX is loading the vesa driver by default in virtualbox.
rubenlb
my mistake!.... i have Vbox 5.0.2 but i was using vitual-box-guest-additions 4.