01-andreas
Hi __{{emoticon}}__

I have looked for a off-topic forum, but didn´t find it here really, so I tried to post it here. Please move it if this is wrong here.

I have a funny question to you:

What would you do with (50.000 Kbits Download / 10.000 Kbits upload at home? For server the upload is important.
Would you set up a server at home for example Cloud, FTP Server, Mail, Website, Teamspeak, Gameservers ? Anybody here with homeservers? What do you do with it excactly?
fatmac
__{{emoticon}}__ Sounds like you don't need the hassle of a server, if you don't know what you want it for. __{{emoticon}}__
01-andreas
__{{emoticon}}__

Some gameservers are running at home, but there is still capacity, so I wanted to ask you.
A lot of people use the homeserver as backup or file server, but I don´t need this really. I use a external hard disk drive and a online cloud space of my webspace account.

Mail server at home doesn´t make sense for me, because I use account at a provider. Hmm so only gameservers and ftp server I use at moment.

Maybe a stream server with music, that all clients can load the music of server. I don´t know really.
thriftee
How about a free anonymous VPN server?

Create setups for various OS's and programs so people can get it running easily
skidoo
What would you do with (50.000 Kbits Download / 10.000 Kbits upload at home?
seed a LOT of torrent files

For me, it's actually not"bittorrent". It is"eDonkey + kademlia" peering ("emule" client under windows,"amule" client under linux)