antik
Hola, saludos a todos, espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con Antix. Es como un regreso a mis inicios, dado que es uno de los primeros sistemas Linux que he usado y que ahora después de probar muchas distros de todo tipo he vuelto a darle una oportunidad, ya que me fascina la poca memoria que usa.
Tengo varias dudas con respecto al sistema, como por ejemplo el sistema para guardar las configuraciones de inicio en boot desde usblive: yo configuro idioma, zona, frugal con resistencia, y F8 para guardar, sin embargo después de reiniciar, y guardar en semiautomático, cada reinicio tengo que colocar nuevamente frugal con resist porque eso no me lo guarda, y aunque me guarda la configuración de idioma, cada reinicio tengo que configurar el teclado nuevamente porque no me queda el teclado español, sino el de usa.
Desde ya mis agradecimientos a aquella alma caritativa que desee brindar esos preciosos minutos de su existencia para ayudarme. Saludos, y a la espera de una respuesta!

Hello, greetings to all, I hope someone can help me with Antix. It's like a return to my beginnings, since it is one of the first Linux systems I've used and now after trying many distros all I have returned to give it a try, and that fascinates me the little memory you use.
I have several questions regarding the system, such as the storage system configurations start at boot from usblive: I set language, area, frugal with resistance, and F8 to save, but after restarting, and save semiautomatic, every reboot again have to put frugal with resist because that's not me save it, and although I save the language setting, every restart I have to set the keyboard again because I do not have a Spanish keyboard, but of uses.
Of course my thanks to that kind soul that wishes to provide those precious minutes of your life to help me. Greetings, and waiting for an answer!
rokytnji
Are you running a persistence usb antix install?

Unfortunately. That is something I am not a expert at. Be patient and wait for other member replies who are skilled with this type of install.
Howdy and Welcome. I will leave you with this.

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"https://www.google.com/search?num=50&site=&source=hp&q=persistent+usb+site%3Aantix.freefor ums.org&oq=persistent+usb+site%3Aantix.freefor ums.org&gs_l=hp.12...418153.445360.0.449289.44.43.0.1.1.0.532.5221.9j32j1j5-1.43.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.36.3884.0..0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.fpHrWrIf0ls"
linktext was:"Link"
====================================

My sticky is here if it helps
how-to-search-for-a-solution-when-you-have-a-antix-problem-t5387.html
Shay
Since I use a 8 GB stick, I use persistence all and under F8 I select Save.
If I don't, I get a mess lie you re seeing.