Sakasa
The wrong effects, affecting human health on Videos. These are link to videos for you to see if you wish.

I'm exposing this videos links here for information purpose only. The subjects are on each link on top. Is not to make anyone believe or not but ratherly only for information. It is up to the viewer to search any other means if found these to be true or false or wish to continue in search of the real answer of this subjects links. Hope you enjoy it...

Celullar phones effects on humans:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

Effects milk on humans:

What's in the water:

Effect on Fluoride in your children and on Humans from our water and bottle water:

Bottle water:

Effects milk on humans:

Fluoride knowledge:

Sugar effect on humans:

Best Regards,
eriefisher
Thanks for the links Sakasa. I will view them when I have more time.

I appreciate that you posted these links for information and that you did not try to push an opinion on the readers, yours or anyones.

Quote-"I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Thanks again, this forum would be a little less enjoyable if you did not participate.
Sakasa
eriefisher wrote:Thanks for the links Sakasa. I will view them when I have more time.

I appreciate that you posted these links for information and that you did not try to push an opinion on the readers, yours or anyones.

Quote-"I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Thanks again, this forum would be a little less enjoyable if you did not participate.
Thanks eriefisher I thought the Greek Kafeneio needed a little life.

Best Wishes!