Eperbab
I have moved my HDD with 32 bit AntiX to my new desktop, but finally decided to install a fresh 64 bit system on the SSD drive. Other option was to copy the old 32 bit system from hdd and fix the fstab & grub menu.
It installed in 5 minutes. (AntiX 64 bit 13.2 full, tracking Debian testing)

Glitches & Suggestions:
- the GUI installer doesn't ask for configuring locals. Installing locals for half of the planet and some nearby galaxies by default doesn't appeal to me. localepurge could be installed by default. Saves space, speeds up installation.
- my new network card wasn't recognised by the kernel. I had to upgrade the kernel to have network connection, and I needed network connection for the upgrade. Tried to solve it by offline package installation, but run into dependency hell. 3.14 kernel depends on linux-base, wich depends on libuuid-perl -> perl-base -> libperl, libc6, glibc .. Finally I decided to put in an old realtek card. Is it possible to deliver the 64 bit editions with two kernels? One old failsafe default, same as the 32 bit default, and the latest gratest one for newer machines.
- the debian 3.14 + rt patch kernel doesn't work, but the 3.14.4.AntiX2 does. Will stick to AntiX kernels in the future.
- after apt-get upgrade i had segfault with X11 & transmisson. (lightdm/kdm just reloads when i try to login) Same transmission version worked on my 32 bit installation. Had to remove slim & lightdm, and added startx to .bashrc.
- i386 architecture support could be added to 64 bit edition by default ( sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 ). Doesn't use much space, and (i guess) almost always needed.
- metapackage-installer options for Debian Testing & xfce4, xfce-lite, mate are broken atm. Adviseable to go with Stable. xfce-utils not avalaible in testing, and systemd breaks dependency with Mate. (tried to install systemd from unstable -> full reinstall)
- inxi / smxi could be installed by default