topic title: Fluxbox
Rebel
Yep I am new at Fluxbox. I just downloaded it and installed it on my SimplyMEPIS 7.0 etch computer. Funny thing is there seem to be 2 entries of Fluxbox where it says"system". Is this normal? If not how can it be corrected? (Other than that Fluxbox rocks!!) Thank you in advance. __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
malanrich
I'm assuming the fluxbox menu you download for regular Mepis will be different from the menu that anticapitalista configured for antiX. I'm not sure why you'd get duplicated entries, but if you open fluxbox menu you'll see which menu entries got doubled up. Delete what you don't want, but save a copy first.

In the antiX version, you right click, go down to fluxbox, over to file editing, and then menu. I'm not sure where this is located on the generic fluxbox menu (probably easy to find). Otherwise, you can just go to the fluxbox directory and find it there (a hidden file in your user directory).
Rebel
Thanx malanrich, I checked the MEPIS board and apparently this is not unusual. Oh well, I'm just gonna wait for my Antix cds to arrive from OSdisc.com and go to work using the"real deal". Have a good one! __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__