brian
Hi everyone,
I know that Feh is the default image viewer for antiX, and I don't mind it at all. However, there are a couple of things that I cannot resolve:

1) when I open an image, how can I scroll other images in the same directory without having to close the present image?

2) When selecting a wallpaper, it would be nice to be able to select how the image is applied: centered, tiled, stretched, etc., but I don't see any way to do this (I am using fluxbox de).

Any help appreciated!

brian
Dave
I'm not sure about number one, but for number 2 those options should show up when you do not have any desktop icons. When originally making the program there was no ability to set the stretched, centered, zoomed, etc from the command line. I will review this now however as this may have changed.
Eino
brian wrote: 1) when I open an image, how can I scroll other images in the same directory without having to close the present image?
I use the following." feh -F ~/Pictures" You can click on the pictures to change to the next, when you get to the last one it brings you back to the beginning.
For a complete list of options type in" man feh" in the terminal.