topic title: Dust
OU812
Hello. Dust desktop themes seem to be fairly popular right now. Since I've been wanting something a little different, I decided to try putting together a dust theme for icewm. I found a nice icon and gtk2 theme at gnome-look as well as a matching xmms skin, a wallpaper at customize.org, and an icewm theme at box-look. I liked it a lot; however, the window border was too glossy for me. So I looked at some screenshots and decided that most of the dust themes were fairly subdued. Then my brain made the connection: use the taskbar from the icewm dust theme and the windows from the icegil grey theme. Here's the result:

And here's the theme:

Remember to choose the extract to option and extract it to ~/.icewm/themes in order to keep the symlinks intact.

I'm going to work on a second version of this theme that has an application icon in the top-left corner of the window as you'd see in gnome.

Enjoy (or not).

john

P.S. I know conky looks ugly with the colors here. I'll work on that later.
secipolla
That looks great, john!

Ty.
OU812
Thanks!

I feel that the theme doesn't quite fit together that well. Did some searching and found I think better fitting pieces. The icewm is still the"icegildust" theme and the xmms theme is still the one from gnome-look. The new conky is also from gnome-look (and I'm still tweaking it). The new wall is from alphacoders. And the new gtk2 theme is dust compact from gnome-look. Enjoy.

john
secipolla
I'll get my hands in another pc soon and was thinking, besides antiX, of installing a minimal Ubuntu with IceWM. that would be a great theme for it.