dark-D
i don't see one, but i deleted lots of stuff from root that i downloaded and it seams a little full. n00b sorry
impuwat
antiX does not have a trash bin. Files are deleted. Rox-filer (file manager) does not utilize trash either, however xfe does. If you really want a trash feature you might try using the xfe file manager. The trash feature on it is hidden though....see
========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"antix.freeforu ms.org/trashbin-t165.html"
linktext was:"antix.freeforu ms.org/trashbin-t165.html"
====================================
?

Depending on which version of antiX you are using you might have xfe installed. If you don't it is available in the repos.
dark-D
i knew i wasen't insane in antix 7.5 test 2 i ran out of space on my partition(not the root one). when i pressed show/hide hidden files it shown .Trash-1000 in it 25 giga of torrents. i guess transmission saves torrents to trash after delete. there is no other explication because i didn't install anything with trash.
OU812
The rox trash option works in a couple of ways:

1. Drag-n-drop
2. Add trash option to right-click menu. This would have to be done for every file type.

john
dark-D
thanks for the tips John, but i don't use trash. i was just saying that transmission makes a trash folder and puts in it deleted torrents when we remove files from it with"delete files and remove". if anyone has this issue they should know the cause.

edit: if you save torrents in /home you will find the deleted torrents in /home/user/.local/share/Trash

I hate this option in transmission __{{emoticon}}__