Desktop-Layout - nothing works anymore

GEORGE
english:
Hello guys,
I installed Antix Jessie on my Asus Eee PC 701 4G a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I did a mistake: I changed the Desktop-layout form Rox... to herbstwind.wm (it is just in german), it is the last one in the list. Now the desktop shows just the details like, CPU... But there is no reaktion to anything I did like left and right button on the mouse, any buttons on the keyboard. No chance to change it again. Please help me, I don't want to install everything again. I also tried some hot keys - nothing.

german:
Hallo Leute,
vor einiger Zeit habe ich auf meinem Asus Eee PC 701 4G Antix Jessie installiert. Gestern habe ich etwas herumgespielt und dabei die Desktop-Umgebung von Rox... auf das Letzte in der Liste, Herbstwind.wm, umgestellt. Nun reagiert der Desktop auf nichts mehr, weder auf die Tastatur, noch auf Rechts- und Linksklicks der Tastatur, auch Tastenkombinationen bleiben unbeachtet. Es werden nur die Systemdetails angezeigt, wie z.B. CPU-Auslastung, etc. Wie kann ich die Umgebung wieder umstellen.
Ich hoffe so auf eure Hilfe, ich möchte nicht wieder alles installieren müssen.

__{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
anticapitalista
Site Admin
herbstluftwm is a tiling wm that does not use the mouse very much

Try, pressing windows key Enter. This should open a terminal.
In that terminal type desktop-session-exit - press enter
The logout app should appear. Logout.
At login screen use F1 key to toggle to the desktop you want.
GEORGE
Great,
thank you very much for your quick answer...

everything works again.

Thank you very much