topic title: Darker Mood
OU812
I really like the style in my"Storm Warning" screenshot, but not the theme. So I browsed customize.org/fluxbox and found a nice winamp theme, wallpaper, and some decent slim backgrounds. I just need to adjust conky's colors, install a new icon theme, and a new gtk2 theme. I'll post those screenshots next. Here it is so far:

Enjoy.

john
OU812
Then again, the elfin2 style may look even better...

john
OU812
Here's a shot using the black-harmony style with matching gtk2 and icon themes. I just need to find a matching iceweasel theme and edit the conky colors. As with other themes, let me know if you like them and when I have some time I'll tar the elements together with a help file.

john
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Another excellent set OU812.
Can't wait to get the tarball.

I'm going to collect all these themes and make them available in a future antiX, unless anyone has objections.
TLeeNorris
Interesting, sorta like a Frank Miller image, AntiX Noir.
OU812
Thanks. You may have the tarballs later today or by this weekend. I'll also work on some help files. Here's a new screen shot with a modified conky (using the colors in the wallpaper) and a modified black-harmony style - basically I just added a white border to the menu and the windows. Hope you like it.

john

P.S. I decided not to theme iceweasel: The good news is that the icons will fit my overall theme, but the bad news is that the iceweasel theme will override elements of my gtk2 theme.