rokytnji
fatmac wrote: Unfortunately not - (double checked my credentials in my little book too).

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"https://www.antixforum.com/wp-login.php"
linktext was:"https://www.antixforum.com/wp-login.php"
====================================
Man. The blocked list is like 4000 entries long as wordpress is blocking thousands of  spambots. Finding you on that list for me is not easy peasy.

I hope anti or one of the other admins can find you and unblock you better than I can. Otherwise. Wordpress makes one wait a few days before unlocking the block automatically.
jdmeaux1952
rokytnji wrote: Ha Ha. Glad you got a sense of humor like me. Us southerners gotta stick together.  I was like a chicken with it's head cutoff yesterday with all the work dumped on me with this forum change.
Yup. Changing a forum is kinda like changing your chaps. You gotta cry about it, but it feels so good afterwards.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
I'm trying to work out why some people are having issues while others have none. Are you logging in via phone? If so, don't, since it is not enabled.
I changed the time for unblock down to 1 hour (from 5 days).
caprea
caprea
Maybe it's just because they didn't re-register, which means create a new account (suggesting keeping the old username).
This is what I did from desktop and everything worked well.
fatmac
I am/was trying to log in with my present username/password. & I also tried to create a new account by trying to register, neither worked for me.
(I shall try again shortly - I'm using AntiX/Firefox, so nothing to do with OS or my software.)
All I can think of is the fact that I'm in the UK(?).

Edit: Still won't log me in, although now it says I'm using a wrong password(?!).
Last edited by fatmac on 21 Oct 2017, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
cyrilus31
Just registered again yesterday and everything worked perfectly (don't forget to check your email as you will receive a confirmation mail to complete the process)
@anti : tell me if you need help to translate the new site or if you don't care (don"t have time ;) )
fatmac
OK, the new forum has finally let me in. :)
jdmeaux1952
Still can't get onto antixforums. The old tapatalk is no problem though.
fatmac
I 'registered' using my screen name (fatmac), & gave my original email address, then it sent me an email, with a new password, logged in, changed password to what I wanted, & good to go - hope that may help others who are having problems.
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Bear with us folks. If you do get in, please say 'hi' in the welcome thread - 'Lurkers'
kingneutron
I got into the new forum OK after registering, everything worked fine :)

NOTE - recommend changing password from what you are using from tapatalk, in case of hax the damage should be limited...
ile
hello anticapitalista  
hi kingneutron , because of your thoughtful"NOTE - recommend changing password"
we changed the password here at tapatalk instead of changing going forward to the newer antixforums.  leaving behind an unimportant password.  will that work?  Thanks for the tip. 
skidoo
bump