Rademes
Good day!
Is it possible to force antiXscreenshot to save user selected settings? I've already tired to set region, file type, delay every time I have to make screenshot. Yes I make a lot of screenshots, not only for reporting problems, but also for personal purposes.
dolphin_oracle
if you do a lot of screenshots, you might want to check out"shutter". Its pretty nice.
Rademes
Thank you, Dolphin, but shutter pulls a lot of dependencies along with it, one of them is imagemagick, which I could not launch even after reinstall. Yes, functionality is very good, but I need easier application.
So, I installed gnome-screenshot (3.14.0-1). It is easy, and does not require to modify settings every time. For instance in antiXscreenshot I have to type name of file and choose directory where to save screenshot every time. But gnome-screenshot defines names automatically, and remembers last used directory.
dolphin_oracle
Rademes wrote:Thank you, Dolphin, but shutter pulls a lot of dependencies along with it, one of them is imagemagick, which I could not launch even after reinstall. Yes, functionality is very good, but I need easier application.
So, I installed gnome-screenshot (3.14.0-1). It is easy, and does not require to modify settings every time. For instance in antiXscreenshot I have to type name of file and choose directory where to save screenshot every time. But gnome-screenshot defines names automatically, and remembers last used directory.
Hey, as long as you found something that works for you, that's great!

yowza, shutter sure pulls in a bunch of stuff!

fyi: imagemagick is a cli tool primarily. The desktop files that come with it are supposed to enable right-click display of files in filemanagers (like spacefm), but the side effect is that they also show up in the menu. They should really be hidden from the menu, but that is an upstream problem. But it can be confusing.