topic title: Antix Support Forum
poorguy
Hello Antix Forums,

I want to express my gratitude and my appreciation and my thanks to those who have the patience and tolerance it takes to give the needed support to users as myself.

As an Antix user and PITA for over one year I know how frustrating I get when things sometimes don't always work.
I can imagine that as a forum team member who has to deal with PITA users as myself it can and does become irritating.

Without the support from the forum team members users as myself would probably and most likely be in trouble.
So Thanks for your help it’s very much Appreciated.

The PoorGuy __{{emoticon}}__
anticapitalista
Site Admin
+1 from me too.
Without the forum regulars offering support (you know who you are), antiX would be much poorer.
Many thanks.
fatmac
Great 'feed back', poorguy. __{{emoticon}}__
rokytnji
When one stumbles through the desert dying of thirst.

Any supply of water is a god send.

Like cutting the thorns off of pear cactus with a knife or scissors and stripping the skin and sucking on the pulp.

You may not always get what you want. But you get what you need.
This forum has been my go to for years for learning how to use Linux.

Everyone has been very patient with this over bearing shady tree linux user.
So thanks from me also.
SamK
@poorguy
Thanks for your post. You clearly recognize the difference between those who are involved rather than those merely participating in the forum. Everyone starts knowing little and gradually accumulates more knowledge. One of the things that marks out this forum is the way it extends a hand to help others as they begin their journey. Stick with us, and without a doubt, you will help along the next user as they begin their journey.