Sakasa
New Mode. I like it. I think is going to be a little surprise. You have here three ways: with the quadrant view to your right, left, and without it for you to choose from. If you get a little confuse yes read the instructions.

Hope you like it! I thank you for any vote.

Here is the link:

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/AntiX+Smoot?content=68873"
linktext was:"http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.ph ... tent=68873"
====================================

Best Wishes!

Sincerely. Sakasa
Last edited by Sakasa on 02 Nov 2007, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
dieselbenz
Sakasa wrote:New Mode. I like it. I think is going to be a little surprise.

Pretty nice. I've added it to my wallpaper stable.

My only suggestion, and I am sure this is"just me" -- I like the upper left quadrant to be uncluttered so Conky displays nicely.

But ya done good. __{{emoticon}}__
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:
Sakasa wrote:New Mode. I like it. I think is going to be a little surprise.

Pretty nice. I've added it to my wallpaper stable.

My only suggestion, and I am sure this is"just me" -- I like the upper left quadrant to be uncluttered so Conky displays nicely.

Give me sometime I will make another for you without the left quadrant in the same link, it will be under the small image that you always see with the icons as soon as you enter the link to your left. You don't need to go to download.

I will quote you as soon as it will be ready.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
dieselbenz
Sakasa wrote:Give me sometime I will make another for you without the left quadrant in the same link, it will be under the small image that you always see with the icons as soon as you enter the link to your left. You don't need to go to download.
Sounds good. Thanks.

D.
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:
Sakasa wrote:Give me sometime I will make another for you without the left quadrant in the same link, it will be under the small image that you always see with the icons as soon as you enter the link to your left. You don't need to go to download.
Sounds good. Thanks.

D.
Is ready and I add it up another with the quadrant to your right.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
eriefisher
dieselbenz wrote: My only suggestion, and I am sure this is"just me" -- I like the upper left quadrant to be uncluttered so Conky displays nicely.
You could put Conky on the top right. bottom right, bottom left. Just to let you know it does not have to stay on the top left.

eriefisher

Sakasa
eriefisher wrote:
dieselbenz wrote: My only suggestion, and I am sure this is"just me" -- I like the upper left quadrant to be uncluttered so Conky displays nicely.
You could put Conky on the top right. bottom right, bottom left. Just to let you know it does not have to stay on the top left.

eriefisher

Nice screenshot I voted it.

Best Wishes!

Sakasa