anticapitalista
Site Admin
The for a while is for the summer, from July to the end of September.

Reason: I'm going to be working in the UK and not in Greece. I need to get things up and running when in the UK and I very much doubt I will have time to develop antiX during this period.

Hopefully I will be around here at the forum and antiX-13.1 should be stable enough (I know there are some bugs) for the vast majority of users.

antiX is not dead/dying, nor is it unsupported. There are plenty of great people here at the forums that do wonderful work in assisting users that need help and I think this forum is also a nice place for people to pop in and say hello evn if they no longer use antiX.

We have plans for the future (ie post September) about how to improve antiX further, get more community involvement in the development and everyday running of antiX and making our code easily available and usable for any other distro that wants to use it.

So, we are taking a short break development-wise and then we will take over the world with antiX-13.2
lagopus
anti

I wish you the best for your new life in the UK
Sure antiX is alive and will"take over the world" !
rokytnji
From Hot to Cold. UUUUGH. I don't envy you.

We'll hold the fort down. Don't ya worry.

I still have a 8.5 core install chugging along on the Amrel Toughbook. I have not booted that rig in a While. 11 pounds weight is heavy in your lap as a laptop.
Alanarchy
Posts 0
Alanarchy
From Hot to Cold.
What? It's been hot since anticapitalista posted he's coming here. Obviously the sun follows him arouund. __{{emoticon}}__
oldhoghead
Site Admin
anti,

Will be nice to take a break from dev for a while, don't want you to burn out! Let us know if we can help in any way during the transition to the UK; as rok said we will pull together and man the fort.
So enjoy your time in the UK and keep in touch.

cheers,
ohh
Eperbab
Good luck in the UK.
rust collector
Enjoy your time"off", you will probably need to clean up after me when you get back...muhahahaaa
dark-D
good luck to you, sir.
brian
Just saw this thread now. All the best, anticapitalista! __{{emoticon}}__ (I think I'd prefer Greece, though..) __{{emoticon}}__

brian
dolphin_oracle
Take care up anti! I'm sure all of your long time users and forum members will have your back during your transition.
equimanthorn
All the best for you Anticapitalista !
DeepDayze
Best of luck in your new endeavors in the UK, Anti! We'll be here for you when you return. __{{emoticon}}__
chrishall57
The sun must follow you around anti! Officially a heatwave. __{{emoticon}}__

Have a great and profitable time in the UK.