Sakasa
This one is a nice smooth orange wallpaper. I like it. The only thing, it comes with the words AntiX but not the Logo.

I thank you for any vote.

If you want to look for AntiX wallpapers only at KDELook.org yes put AntiX in the search entrance and you will see them, or you can choose the bottom link to see this one only.

Hope you like it!

Here is the Link:

========= SCRAPER REMOVED AN EMBEDDED LINK HERE ===========
url was:"http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=68770"
linktext was:"http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=68770"
====================================

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
dieselbenz
dieselbenz
Sakasa wrote:This one is a nice smooth orange wallpaper. I like it. The only thing, it comes with the words AntiX but not the Logo.
I have a dumb question. I am seeing some really nice wallpapers from you, many of which I'd like to use on my system.

But ... they come with the shortcuts you've chosen to put onto your system. Am I maybe missing a link to icon-free wallpaper?

Don
anticapitalista
Site Admin
I like some of your wallpapers too (as you know 2 are included in Lysistrata), but sometimes the link to download the wallpaper doesn't work. It opens a .php file.

I would also like to have some sort of sticky here on the forum, that links to your wallpaper on the kde-look site, so others can see them in one area.
Sakasa
anticapitalista wrote:I like some of your wallpapers too (as you know 2 are included in Lysistrata), but sometimes the link to download the wallpaper doesn't work. It opens a .php file.

I would also like to have some sort of sticky here on the forum, that links to your wallpaper on the kde-look site, so others can see them in one area.
This happens with Firefox only and this is what I do. I right click with the mouse the image and I save as: Name of the Image.jpeg

I really have the same problem but if you use another browser it will do it as jpeg or jpg.

I will give you the link of all my wallpapers I will check now and sended through e-amil to you. I think this will be the best because I feel like I'm making to many to fast. I thank you for your great support.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
dieselbenz
(Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.)

If you have an always-on connection, you can easily put up a web server using PCLinuxOS (and others, including Mepis, but PCLinuxOS walks you thru it) and post your wallpapers for folks to snag.

If you are on dial-up, you're screwed.

If you have a dynamic IP address, go to dyndns.org (that is what I do) -- it is free.
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:
Sakasa wrote:This one is a nice smooth orange wallpaper. I like it. The only thing, it comes with the words AntiX but not the Logo.
I have a dumb question. I am seeing some really nice wallpapers from you, many of which I'd like to use on my system.

But ... they come with the shortcuts you've chosen to put onto your system. Am I maybe missing a link to icon-free wallpaper?

Don
It is to my understanding that you want to know how to download these images without the Icons?

To download it from KDElook without the icons. First you go to the link which I have put here for you. Wjhen you are at KDE page At your left you will see a small the image with the icons, a little under to your left there is a link for you to click that it says download. Here at download link you click, and another page will come out to the surface if you are using firefox. You right click image and save as: name of the image.and with the extension always .jpeg or jpeg. If you use another browser than the image will download to where you wish it to download.

I really thank you for your great support and if anything feel free to re-write if I understood it wrong.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:(Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.)

If you have an always-on connection, you can easily put up a web server using PCLinuxOS (and others, including Mepis, but PCLinuxOS walks you thru it) and post your wallpapers for folks to snag.

If you are on dial-up, you're screwed.

If you have a dynamic IP address, go to dyndns.org (that is what I do) -- it is free.
I will check into this and I really appreciated. I really like your signature: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. This words have great power and it, explains, that you are in the right dimension of heart.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa
dieselbenz
You misunderstand. What I saying is that the wallpapers you are posting have YOUR desktop icons and bottom task bar shown. If you want folks to adopt your wallpaper, then it must be clean (no icons).

I know how to install a wallpaper.

D.
moron
diesel,
There's a"download" link (blue) about 1/3 of the way down the page. Click on it and the"clean" wallpaper appears. It took me a few times to find it, myself.
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:You misunderstand. What I saying is that the wallpapers you are posting have YOUR desktop icons and bottom task bar shown. If you want folks to adopt your wallpaper, then it must be clean (no icons).

I know how to install a wallpaper.

D.[/quote ]

The small images are only samples for you to see.

To download it without Icons you must download it at the lower left under the image, where it says download.

When you see the small image to your left a little under the small image that has the icons, there is a link there that says download. Here you will get the image without the Icons.
Sakasa
moron wrote:diesel,
There's a"download" link (blue) about 1/3 of the way down the page. Click on it and the"clean" wallpaper appears. It took me a few times to find it, myself.
Thanks moron.
dieselbenz
Sakasa wrote:
Thanks moron.
My bad. I am an old man. Take pity on me. __{{emoticon}}__

(If i live to be 100, I am slightly more than halfway thru my journey of life.)

D.
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:
Sakasa wrote:
Thanks moron.
My bad. I am an old man. Take pity on me. __{{emoticon}}__

(If i live to be 100, I am slightly more than halfway thru my journey of life.)

D.
We all need pity don't feel lonely. Really I do not judge because judging is part of the beginning of a created division and this is not the right path but I want to unite not to divide.

Best Wishes!
dieselbenz
Sakasa wrote:[We all need pity don't feel lonely. Really I do not judge because judging is part of the beginning of a created division and this is not the right path but I want to unite not to divide.

Best Wishes!
Uh ... that was sarcasm.

I am very healthy and enjoy motorcycle riding as a hobby. I am way far from dead or disabled.

I am ... very much alive. __{{emoticon}}__

I am the big, healthy guy at
url was:"http://don.homelinux.net/~don/iowaq/iowaq/mccluskey_trip_08_jpg.jpeg.html"
linktext was:"http://don.homelinux.net/~don/iowaq/iow ... .jpeg.html"

Disclaimer: I slept but four hours the night before that pic was taken, getting ready for a party, so it was not my best photo moment!

But thank you for your concern. I was (no joke) touched and appreciated it.

However, no ... no sign that I am checking our soon (unless it is death by motorcycle).

Age 50 is the new age 35.

D.
Sakasa
dieselbenz wrote:
Sakasa wrote:[We all need pity don't feel lonely. Really I do not judge because judging is part of the beginning of a created division and this is not the right path but I want to unite not to divide.

Best Wishes!
Uh ... that was sarcasm.

I am very healthy and enjoy motorcycle riding as a hobby. I am way far from dead or disabled.

I am ... very much alive. __{{emoticon}}__

I am the big, healthy guy at
url was:"http://don.homelinux.net/~don/iowaq/iowaq/mccluskey_trip_08_jpg.jpeg.html"
linktext was:"http://don.homelinux.net/~don/iowaq/iow ... .jpeg.html"

Disclaimer: I slept but four hours the night before that pic was taken, getting ready for a party, so it was not my best photo moment!

But thank you for your concern. I was (no joke) touched and appreciated it.

However, no ... no sign that I am checking our soon (unless it is death by motorcycle).

Age 50 is the new age 35.

D.
Like you do I'm here to help also.

I thank you.

Best Wishes!

Sincerely, Sakasa