skidoo
The geany editor is skinnable, but antix15 does not preinstall any geany colorscheme files.
Attached to this post is a wee archive (3.2Kb) containing 9 alternative geany colorschemes.
To"install" them, create a directory ~/.config/geany/colorschemes/ if such doesn't already exist on your system
and copy the *.conf files from archive into that directory.

Within geany, to select colorscheme, click toolbar"View }} Change Color Scheme".
A popup chooser window shows a live preview as you click each of the available colorshcemes. Clicking OK commits your selection and closes the popup.

FYI, you can"tweak" an colorscheme while it's in use by geany, by editing its *.conf file, then save changes and
click"Tools }} Reload Configuration" in the geany toolbar to see the result of your edits.

anticapitalista
Site Admin
Very nice!
Dave
Very, Very, Nice indeed!
I have been toggling between 2 gtk themes... 1 for geany and one for everything else.
Also nice that I can (somewhat) match the"styles" between geany and nano!
skidoo
toggling between 2 gtk themes
FYI, in case"toggling" means"via lxappearance"...

If you launch via terminal, you can specify, per-application, which gtk2 theme you wish to have applied, e.g.
GTK2_RC_FILES=/usr/share/themes/NOX/gtk-2.0/gtkrc {command}
GTK2_RC_FILES=/usr/share/themes/NOX/gtk-2.0/gtkrc leafpad

For gtk3, the prefix is slightly different:
GTK_THEME=/path/to/theme/gtk.css {command}

Prefix doesn't work in the context of gExec though, nor can it be added to the Exec= line of a .desktop file, AFAICT.
Interestingly (to me), I've been able to make it work in the context of python subprocess.Popen() and os.system() calls.