exploder
I have AntiX 7.2 installed on an old Dell. AntiX makes this old machine very useful and I am planning on installing AntiX on another old machine once I find a hard drive for it. AntiX is the first light distro I have seen that actually is light and you do not need to be a rocket scientist to get it installed!

The provided documentation makes AntiX user friendly. I would like to create a menu entry for changing the time and decide the appropriate category in the menu to place it. My thoughts are that this would make this task easy without touching the finely tuned memory use of the system.

I thought this might be something that would make the system more user friendly. What do you think?
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Hi exploder.

Earlier (and testing) versions of antiX had an entry in the fluxbox menu, but I/we decided to have it in the antiX control zenity script. If yo go to Settings->Config-System
you'll see it.
DJiNN
HI exploder, welcome to antiX & to the antiX forums.

I'm not sure if you know or not, but there's already a menu for changing the system clock. Admin Control - System Clock, runs the appropriate app for changing the time zone/clock settings etc. Or are you after something different perhaps? __{{emoticon}}__

EDIT: Whoops, posted the same time as anti. __{{emoticon}}__
exploder
Thanks guy's! I found it, works like a charm! I still can't get over how feature rich this release is!
anticapitalista
Site Admin
Keep on looking exploder. There are some hidden surprises __{{emoticon}}__