woodsmoke
maybe there is a distro that can"get back to the roots of a piano at MIT sounding the"note""A" and three hundred years in the future...

WARNING: there are a LOT OF LARGE IMAGES LINKS IN THIS POST, they may take some time to post but they are included to suggest

a change in paradigm............to attract attention to AntiX

HOWEVER..........maybe attention is not desired and the admins should feel free to DELETE this post. __{{emoticon}}__ __{{emoticon}}__
Whatever is funny is subversive, every joke is ultimately a custard pie... a dirty joke is a sort of mental rebellion.
George Orwell
"Linux" is dangerously close to becoming"mainstream" THING

.......as in Bill GATES THING...

because"that is where the money is"....

maybe.......for a few tens, or, dozens , or hundreds or thousands , of years"A PARTICULAR...........Linux" should........be....

...don't know...

maybe......dunno..."rebellious"..........??

maybe ONE of the Linux distros should have an"obvious to all" FACE.......I mean........IN YOUR FU#$%^& face..........

but..........not so"offputting" obvious to all..... that the"mainstream" people would eschew it........maybe

don't know....something like this.....yes it is"female" oriented but......hey........maybe a distro should embrace......."female".......

WHATEVER that means....??? ???

or:

maybe contract with a person at deviant to do a"similar" set of wallys that define"AntiX" as being"different"

or:

or:

or:

THE FOLLOWING IS AN ANIMATED GIF AND MAY NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY ON YOUR MACHINE.

However......it is included to maybe.........don't know...........

AntiX is SO REBELLIOUS that.........the default wally is an animated wally!! lol...........dunno........

Hey .........people ask if I plan this all out before hand?

noooo, I just make it all up as I run along the beach ahead of a bunch of head hunters!!! lol

dunno, just a thought of little worth.

woodactuallykindafitbecauseIdivewithdisabledpeople, you really should give up your job and move to Key West. smoke